Thursday 16 June 2011

Harris Jayaraj, The legend..!


Hey Folks..!



For the whole last month I was listening to some amazing mixed collection of rock, pop, classic etc., but after repetition for a long time, it’s no more so soothing to my ears and I thought of trying something different. First thing came to my mind was some of the Tamil songs which I’ve heard from FM, on my way from Kochi (my native) to Bangalore, when I reached the TN area. I don’t remember exactly which Radio station it was, but the whole journey through Tamil Nadu was a pleasant one with some great tracks, one by one. For my surprise almost all the tracks were good, except some of the real TN songs, with the real aroma of TNJ, I hope you understood what I mean?

I started with some of the latest tracks and really got stuck up with couple of songs and that’s the motivation behind this piece of blog. I am quite sure most of you have tuned it way back and listened to it many times, but if anyone has missed the same, spend some time for it and trust me you won’t regret. Those who don’t understand Tamil, you can just try at least the music and tune, it’s outstanding.
 The brilliant tracks are created by the legendary music director, Harris Jayaraj, for the movies “KO”, “Engeyum Kaadhal” and “7aam Arivu”. I didn’t get enough time to listen to all the songs but I wish to share some of my favorite tracks below (movie name followed by track name):
o   KO - Ennamo Yeadho
o   KO - Amali Thumali
o   Engeyum Kaadhal
o   7aam Arivu – Vilakaathe (Music is not yet released but you can take a preview by downloading the track from the following site: http://mp3.tamilwire.com/7am-arivu-2011.html)

Harris Jairaj, is one of my all-time favorite music-director, apart from A R Rahman, Ilayaraja and many other legends. He's the brain behind some of the best tracks I have ever listened like Kaakha Kaakha, GhajiniVettaiyaadu VilaiyaaduUnnale UnnaleVaaranam Aayiram.., there are a lot of them, just visit the site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris_Jayaraj for more details. Just Njoy the tracks and pls do share, if you folks know any of other good tracks recently released. 
Luv
VJ




No comments:

Post a Comment